Most Super Robot Man

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Throwing playing cards like a ninja

It fun playing Gambit until someone loses an eye. Literally.

That's what happened to me today. That red dot on my eyeball is the combination of too much free time, a deck of playing cards, and a friend with uncanny aim.

After you've learned how to throw cards like a ninja, its alot of fun to chuck cards at your friends who are standing too close to you. One card thrown my way bounce off the ceiling and hit me at an estimated 5,500 miles/hour (or at least it felt like that).



If you don't know how to toss cards at dangerous speeds across the room or into watermelons, this awesome online tutorial will teach you everything you need to know.

Tomorrow's activity: blindfolded knife juggling (if I survive to blog about it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home