Most Super Robot Man

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Bob Ross is awesome

I still think Bob Ross is cool. From his style of using very simple brush strokes and sponges to created amazing landscapes to his "I don't give a shit I'm white I'm still wearing an afro every day" attitude. Everyone who has ever watched his show reacts the same way to his painting style:

1:00 Minute into program - "Hmm ok I think I know where he's going with this..."

2:00 - "Hey that mountain looks nice..."

4:00 - "That looks awesome! I'm sure he's done now... wait what is he doing? A tree right there? NO, you IDIOT you ruined it!"

4:30 - "That doesn't look like a tree. It looks more like what came out of my ass after Taco Bell last night. You suck Bob."

4:45 - "Bob why did you... wait, whoa he saved it ... how did he do that? This is the best painting ever..."

5:00 - "A cloud? NO BOB NO YOU JUST RUINED IT AGAIN ARGGGH..."

And repeat over again and again until the program is over. Its awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home