Most Super Robot Man

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hackers turn your computer into a bomb

Another great reason I love tabloids is this gem of a headline:

HACKERS CAN TURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB

I wish I knew which tabloid this scan came from, but I'm guessing its Weekly World News.

The "article" quotes Arnold Yabenson who is president of the non-existent National CyberCrime Prevention Foundation. He alleges that there is a super-dooper email virus out there than when opened won't shut down your company's network, but instead will actually overheat your processor and blow up your computer.

My favorite quote: "When the receiver downloads the attachment, the electrical current and molecular structure of the central processing unit is altered, causing it to blast apart like a large hand grenade."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home