Most Super Robot Man

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

300 kicked my ass

After seeing the movie 300 based on Frank Miller's book, I'm seriously feeling puny. I think I'm going to have to work out for the next 80 years every day before I look anything like those intimidating Spartans.

Awesome movie, its great to watch a film that blends an intense and straightforward plot with an excellent (not overdone) use of FX. Even though the whole movie was filmed with blue screens and wires, you will get immersed into the incredibly moody setting.

Thumbs up on the violence that was intense but not I-wish-I-didn't-see-that grotesque. My only complaint is that the number of male nipples appearing greatly outnumbered their female counterparts.

Links:

Wikipedia - Battle of 300 and King Leonidas

IMDB on 300 the movie

Trailer for 300

Offical 300 site

Lego Spartans!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home