Most Super Robot Man

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm in love thanks to the internets

I was browsing through some Russian bride catalog websites today (by mistake of course), and came across a real keeper: Evgeniya.

I have no idea how to pronounce that name, and even my spell check is freaking out about it as I type this. I'm not up on Russian names, but "Evgeniya" looks like someone just mashed their head against the keyboard and those letters randomly got pressed.

Anyway, besides the hot photos (Which the site assured me they are really her. Really!), there is something that makes her stand out: her profile. Despite her English level being only "beginner" (translation: none), her profile is remarkably readable:

Hello!
My name is Evgeniya. I was born . I am very jolly, I adore adventures
I am Gemini, that is why I am always different and I don't let anyone be bored when I am around.
I love animals, especially cats. They are my weak point. I adore different techniques. Especially cars.
I am a student at the teachers' training university. I love children very much. In the future I want to have two kids.
My hobbies are sport, traveling, books, drawing and dancing.
I wish you were jolly, kind, intelligent, honest, punctual and without any harmful habits (as I don't smoke). I wish you loved kids.
And one more thing: if you want to have a jolly person by your side, a person who never loses heart, then pay your attention to me. You've already found such person!
Evgeniya

Its so much easier to seduce foreign girls when they tell you their "weak point" first. Although she might be a little demanding (I don't let anyone be bored when I am around. = control freak!), I think we can work things out. I'm jolly, she's jolly, its a match.

Plus her education is listed as "high advanced" and she weighs only 66. I'm not sure 66 of what, maybe she weighs as much as 66 kittens. I think thats how Russians weigh things.

Link to her actual profile: Here.

My second choice for a Russian bride.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home