Most Super Robot Man

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Best of Craigslist

If you have ever browsed through Craig's List (or CL as the cool people call it), you are really missing out if you haven't read the Best of Craig's List archive.

These are the postings that are voted by CL users as the best of the best. Some are useful, such as advice as to why to keep your playful kitten away from your twig and berries to 10 top reasons for a straight man to try dating lesbians.

Other postings give us a glimpse into odd moments in other people's lives, like the woman who finally told her co-worker she liked him but had a booger in her nose. Postings like these make me fell better about myself because I'm not that person.

I'm also glad I'm not the person who has to deal with bitchy transsexuals at the gym or the world's most inconsiderate cat.

But the title of this posting is something that you will never hear me say.

Links:

Best of CL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home